Sunday, April 12, 2009

Batam Trip :)

Hello people :) Im finally back ! The trip was fun altogether .

Woke up at 5.30am ! Got rdy and everything . Taxi-ed to Kovan MRT station , met everyone there and train-ed to Harbour Front :D Ate at Vivo food court . Food : Eew . Lol ! Than waited for a damn long time for the ferry . Finally after 1hr+ , boarded the ferry ! Sat with J. on the ferry , seperated with the rest , cause we wanted some alone time tgt ! xD Camwhore lyk crazy asses in our seats . Got 1 woman see us take photo than laugh , LOL ! Ferry was abt 1hr , slept through half of the journey , tired mah :)

Yay ! Finally reached Batam . Mood dropped when only 1 , ONLY 1 person workin at the custom . I was lyk wtf and we waited lyk retards . The weather wasnt agreeable . Warm enough to melt me D: Passed the custom , waited outside the custom and bought bubble gums ! Chewy and bubbly :) Took a 5mins bus to the resort . It was called " Holiday Inn " . Alighted the bus and a mini Gong greeted us . Almost everyone hit it . I thought it was so lame and I just walked away , haha :D

Enetered the place and I almost fell . The resort looked lyk a palace ! Omfg ! Waited to check in , which was lyk a super long time ... Reached the rooms ! The " rooms " werent lyk rooms . They're lyk houses , 1 livin room , 2 rooms and toilets . Sooo cool ! Switched here and there because me and J. wanted the master bedroom with television and toilet with bathtub ! :DD Got our rooms , unpacked , jumped on the bed and went for lunch at the Chinese Dragon Restaurant or something . LOL . The food there taste lyk heaven ! But very small portions -.- Ordered all the food again ( 2nd round ) and was only half full . FOUND OUT MY PHONE WENT MISSING ! Kept calm and thought I left it in the rooms . Finished and returned :) $200+ for lunch . How CHEAP .

Search all over the place for my phone , but no , no sign of it ! D: Went to the lobby to check , asked at the counter but still no . Gave up and went back to my room , emo . After much persuasion , went and swim in the pool in clothes . Man we rock alright ! J. , M. and me owned the whole pool . Nobody there ! Lol . Went back after some time . Prepared for a bubble bath with J. and it was a disaster ! Water was everywhere on the ground when we entered . Water overflowed , haha ! We didnt care , continued to soak ourselves for quite a long time , with lots or laughter because we keep slidin into the tub and kickin each others face ! Ended the bath and changed .

Went to the lobby again , when they decided to book a table and play pool . All 3 tables were occupied , so we waited till 6.50pm for ours :) Booked the 2nd floor of the main buildin one . The lounge is so cool . Got one mini stage for bands to go up and play , and I act than go up the mic and did the " rock & roll " . HAHA , everyone laughed . Sat around the sofas at the lounge for the time to pass .. Booked the KTV before the pool time arrived . Time for the KTV was lyk sooo early alright ! 11pm - 1am in Batam time , 12am - 2am in Singapore time . Super early right ? I know :)

Finally pool time ! See R. and his dad played . R. kena owned xD Than play play play , order for dinner . Waited a hell time for the food to come . Half an hour perhaps ? Altogether , $300+ for dinner . Super CHEAP . Learnt how to play pool . FAILED . Pool is so hard D: Need teachers ! Anyone want to teach me ? :D Ate seafood spaggetti ! D. cant eat because fracture hand ! Haha , so I ordered everything relevant to seafood and ate it in front of him . How cruel ! Ate seafood pizza , hahaha ! Spicy alright ! Drank at least 4 middle size cups of iced water down .

The rest continued with pool , me , J. , D. and his mum went back to our rooms to rest before the KTV . Watched the PingPong show on chnl 8 and than watched a zombie show on StarMovies . Super gross alright ! Almost slept -.- But managed not to ! Went to KTV ! R. mum's collasped onto the sofa once she stepped into the room while the rest continued to high ! Sang sang , M. collasped . Sang somemore , J. collasped . Sang again , D. collasped . Sang sang , I collasped ! Lols . Dono who didnt collasped because when I woke , everyone was preparing to leave .

Returned to our rooms , changed super quickly and everyone slept lyk a log . Me , J. and M. shared a room . I woke up in the middle of the night to find M. gone , with J. all over me . Slept and woke again . J. was all over me again . Pushed her away and slept . Woken at 9am+ by D. 's voice . BREAKFAST ! Got rdy everything and went down . Thought of my phone and became emo . Started eating and I was alright again ! Eating cures my everything :D

Went for the third round , somebody called me when I was abt to take a harshbrown . Turned and looked . It was the woman who sat beside J. on the ferry . She asked me if I've lost something ytd . My hope was lifted a lil' bit . I said huh , and she asked if I lost a handphone or something . My hope went up to galaxy ! I said "YES !" and she asked me wad I wore ytd . Didnt rmb , STM worked up again ! Oh god , the other woman saw me in agony , and asked me wad was the phone model and wad's hangin on it . I said " LG and the Jacl and Sally keychain !" and she said it was with her and smiled lyk nobody's business . I wanted to say thank you when a bangaladash asked if me I want to continue takin the harshbrown . Damn you lah charcoal . GO BACK AND FCUK YOUR MAMA .

I threw the spoon the him , and yes I really did , and thanked them lyk mad . She said that she will pass to me later and I went back with 3sauages and 1 scoop of red beans back . I exclaimed that I found my phone back and everyone congrats me lyk I won some big prize . Seriously , I FELT THAT I WAS THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD . They found it at the lobby sofa . Im such a sotong ! I thanked the woman again , and went hyper without warning . Went back to room and changed for swimmin ! Had nightmare 1yr ago when swimmin , so I went to the baby pool and swam , haha xD 1hr+ later , went back to room and bathed again . Prepared everything and went to check out . Super tired . Slept at the lobby sofa lyk a log .

Checked out , bused back to the custom point . Was early . Brought cup noodle and ate . Super hungry . X. was sicked . He was burnin . Made him sleep , and I sat down with him in my lap . Waited and waited , X. woke up again . Carried him into the ferry and pat him . Ferry started , and I dozed off . When I woke up , X. was alrdy sleepin AGAIN . lols ! I slept again . X. woke again , and made a fuss over nothing . Cant be bothered with him anymore , passed him to my Jiefu and continued to sleep . Reached Singapore custom . Rainin heavily bodoh ! I went down the ferry and the fcuk man didnt shelther me with his umbrella ! I walked down and said " Oh crap ! " and walked up the slope . Grr !

Passed the custom with bubble gums inside ! Suprising passed ! Yay ! Taxi-ed back home . Super tired . Slept at 9pm + and woke up 10am+ today . Time passed so quickly ! Tmr's sch -.- God damn ! Homework not touched ! So much of a good girl ehh ? Anyway , later CSS final leh ! Yay ! Go Jarod Go ! Ohh , and pictures :) Pictures will be uploaded asap , because phone died -.- Anyway , im go now . Long post I guess ? :) Good luck to me tmr :)


Toodles !









Oh I miss your words .

No comments:

Post a Comment