Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ESTHER CHEW .

Dont bother apologising to us when you dont mean it you freak . Dont act so good in front of shalote and than do all kinds of fcukin crap behind our backs . You think we dont know ? We have spies all over the world . Dont think you very big we scared you . Alot of ppl hates you . Almost 3/4 of my classmates hates you so you better watchout . Think yourself very funny ? So pee and look in your urine lah BIRD . Wad for complain to your somesort of Kristy frend and comes and scold me ? Lyk wad I've said before , dont rely on your other useless frends to stand up for you . You commit a mistake , you solve it yourself . Dont act so big dan in the end must other ppl help you . Actually we didnt persue the matter anymore , is you come diao us derh okay ? We are reasonable ppl , we dont hate ppl for no particular reason . Tell your Kristy frend becareful . I donwan tio her taiji because she's not invovled . Dont make me call Aqua from greenview to giv her taiji . Show respect to others . Dont scold ppl just for little matters . You're very pretty I must admit , but with your current attitude , NOBODY will like you . Watch yourself girl . Dont make me move my hands . You'll get it very seriously . BIRD .

No comments:

Post a Comment