Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ESTHER CHEW IS A BIG FCUK .



LOOK AT THIS MAN ! HOW COOL IS IT ?! SUPERB RIGHT FELICIA & LYNN ? I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT . Not only her . And her frends around her , which haven annoyed me YET . Dont come act big and scold us 1st okay ? Few months back , is SHE who scolded us " C'b lah " and walked off as if she was a superstar . We're just foolin around , IS THAT OUR PROB OR YOUR PROB ? You wan confront me right ? Come . Dont say wan bring gang or wad big fcuk excuse . You can , big enough , face it yourself . Dont rely on your some sort of gay-betach gang or frends or family . Change your attitude for heavens sake . You're the worst sec1 I've ever seen okay . Blame other ppl when you're at fault , order ppl around lyk you're a big freaktard boss , and scold ppl for no particular reason . Yeah , not only ESTHERCHEW JIAOBINN , also Nicole uh . Dont scold my Felicia for no fcuk reason zai bo ? From malaysia very big ? Your mother also ding dong uh ? You reach home late is your fault , than come say wad want sue the sch simi sai . Tell your mother to fcuk off lah . Tell your mother its your fault and not others fault okay ? And if i ever hear my frends kena pissed by you , I wont do anything , dont worry :) I'll just add YOU to my JIAOBINN LIST . Yeap , no big deal :D And well , Janice you're a sweet girl :) Im sure you wont do anything as mean as ESTHERCHEW & NICOLE i guess ? :DDDDD Well , good for you than :) I'll love you . GET THIS CLEAR YOU 2 S. O. A. B ! Donwan change your attitude than dont come and show me some of it in front of me or I swear I'll slap your fcuk-faces . FOR ALL WHO'RE INTERESTED IN ESTERCHEW'S PHOTO ( EDIT BY ME OF COURSE ) , SAVE IT IN YOUR DESKTOP FOR ALL I CARE ;DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment