Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thanks To AFD .

Wow .
Benita , im not angry or blamin you ! Im just so relieved when you said everything was just a joke .

Today's AFD ( April's Fool Day ) , and I was the biggest fool of all ! Was fooled by quite a number of ppl , but the most unforgetable joke was from Benita . It was the break before our science survey , and while I was eating my burger , I heard the news that Benita is going to migrate to Australia for studies . I was okay at first , because I hadnt really thought of it . But then Felicia wanted to asked Benita abt the things , so we all tagged along .

We asked , than Felicia's eyes started tearing . Boy , she's strong . After she wiped her tears away , it became my turn . I started crying lyk a mad dog . Seriously I couldnt control myself , I just have to cry . Its my emotion , and im super , SUPER emotional . I just cried ..

Than we went to the com lab to proceed with our survey . I finished early , and I sat next to Benita and asked her alot of things abt her migrating . She was writing something in green and didnt allowed me to see O.o Than soon , everything was ending , and I saw her pass the letter to Victoria , and whisperin to her . After saying goodbye , she just left in a hurry . Then Victoria said : " Hey ! You all want to read wad Benita write to you ? Its here , read yourself . " Then she went off , in a hurry too . Than Cherry took the paper , and we were abt to read , Adeline said in chinese : " Aye wait , I dont wan to read , later I cry . " Budden she still carried on reading . Then I finished the letter , and I started crying and said : " Walaoh ! She trick us ! " and I cried more and more . Again I couldnt control my tears ! I continued crying until we went to find Hanyi and Cheryl at the piano . That was when I stopped . Than , Felicia suddenly shouted "Benita!" and I turned back and saw her . I walked to her and hugged her and started crying all over again .

Oh gosh , Benita was the 1st person who tricked me so badly in my whole life on AFD . But , I dont blame her ! She made me know how important a friendship is . Yes , just lyk my blog caption . I promise to cherish , all my fellow frends :) Benita , you made me loved you more , as a frend , even tho I cried lyk mad for you . Yes , stop blamin yourself ! We cried because we cared for you . We cried because we dont want to lose you . We cried because you're a great frend .

If you ever come across this post , read this part : I , and every single frend you've got , regard you as a very great frend . When we heard you were leavin , we were shocked as well as sad because you know , 1 year is a very long time . We cant bear to leave you for 1 year :( Anyway , cheer upps :D Everyone loves you :)

Yepps , lesson taught . Every frend is important to me . I dont ever wanna lose them . Im happy I cried for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment