Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Super Unactive :)

Hello ppl :) Im sure you guys should noe I haven been postin for sometime yeah ? Well , I've tryin to be a good girl nowadays .. Finishin all the homeworks , goin home on time and all sorts .. I seriously dont know why Im doin that but yeah , Im just doin it I guess .. Hmm , I found out that lessons are quite interesting if you pay attetion in class , moreover , you wont feel sleepy :D

Yeap , few days just passed lyk this :) Goin to Batam on Fri mornin , coming back maybe on Sat night ? Do not contact me until its Sun or get prepared to spend a lil more money on msgs / calls :)

Relationship with my parents had indeed improved because I became sooo good that they have nothing to pick on me abt :) Im just 1 step away to sucess ! I wan to revert to the old me , the primary 5 attitude . Continue striving and never stopping :) It was hard tho O.o My P5 was the best year of all . From the worse class , I jumped to the best class . I wasnt accepted by the EM1s at 1st , but after 6mths , I got better with them :) Wad's gone's gone :) New year , new life perhaps ? Yeah ..

Rights , might post some pictures on the Batam trip ..? Or maybe not :) That'll have to depend on my mood than :) Im left with 1 day to do all the homeworks . The teachers are freaks . They thought it was some sort of a 100day holiday and dumped us all the homeworks . Oh god , looks lyk I have to bring some to Batam and do .. Poor'O Me D:

No comments:

Post a Comment