Friday, April 17, 2009

Oh School !

School was rather fun today :D

Mornin assembly , boring tho o.o got through it , and went back to class for CME . Wow , Mr.Pilleh or something , dono how to spell , teach us GREAT family values . SO GREAT . hahas xD CME passed quickly , and it was P.E . Didnt change cause gonna go hall at 9.25 for the Gambia guests :) 1st part was rather boring , until the Gambia kids came ! Omg , so funny and cute ! Oh well , wadeva xD Went for recess after that . Science was serious .. 1st time so serious ! Praise me ! Haha , than it was english . Mrs Ng flared up because of some reason I dono .. And joked the next minute . HOW COOL . Yeah , finally everything was over and ate some rice and blahh .. Felt real full .. Sent P.Bf to bus stop , met Bi , Mummy , Dessere Marmie and daniel or somebody , than bid goodbye and went back sch for choir .

Lah lah , choir ended earlier than expected . Went to ws with Jamie to find bi they all . Walked all over the mall and found them outside the mac -.- Went to take MRT with Bi , Mummy , Dessere Marmie and Jamie . Felt so tired , very down on the train . Bi and Mummy sent me back to my blk . On the way saw my mother siah ! Heng she nv see -.- Than I want go up Bi and Mummy keep pressing the button don let the door close . BADDDD !

Went home , found out that I have to go and buy things with my dad .. Bathed and all sorts , went out to TM . Didnt feel lyk eating , but Bi and dad call me eat I eat lorh .. Ate some chicken rice and felt very full . Shopped around fairprice and forgotten to buy toilet paper -.- Waited outside for dad for sooo long . Felt lyk vomittin . Went home and walah , here :D

Yeah , kinda boring yet fun . Good day mates :)









Pls go away , the feelin of vomittin . I hate you !

No comments:

Post a Comment