Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday ; BORING .

Life shines all the time , but only for this once , it darkened on me .


Woke this morning around 9 yeah .. Msged Bi and com-ed . Tmr's SYF for choir . Gold with honour is impossible . Mr Ng dont carry much hope on choir , so wad for give in so much ? He just thinks choir is a waste of space and money , and would rather use that money and spend in on SNO and other CCAs . God damn you white hair monster . I hate you .

Oh wadeva .

Life is so boring . MYE are near and parents dont allow me to go out and slack -.- Pathetic . Even so , I'll be out with no money . HOW GREAT . Forget it , parents are juts lyk that . Cant help it .

Best luck to me for SYF tmr . Silver is our minimum aim . Oh god , let me die -.-



Pictue taken by me ! I noe my photographic skills rock ! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment